Join the challenge today! Hang a Verse of the Week board to your home, and start adding a new verse each week. Each night at dinner or every morning at breakfast, recite the verse with your family and work to memorize it by the end of the week.
By the end of the year you will have memorized 52 new scriptures — scriptures that can move, motivate, encourage and inspire you, your family and those with whom you share the challenge.
To make things even easier, you can purchase a Verse of the Week board. Part of the proceeds from sales of the Verse of the Week boards go to support ministries–ministries including Healing Hands International for water wells in South Africa, Bring Love In: A ministry helping support widows and orphans in Ethiopia & Hope Unlimited, a local pregnancy Crisis center.
Or consider challenging your congregation, church or church group. You can get easy Make a V.O.W. kits here. Each kit contains the following:
- A Bible study introduction and list of verses
- 2 verse cards for easy weekly verse reference, one to keep and one to give away
- 2 vinyl decals to create the 2 verse boards, one for you and one to give away
- 1 gift card to accompany your Verse of the Week board that you give away
- Chalkboard creation and vinyl application instructions
Share your scripture memory journey on social media by using the hashtag #makeavow and don’t forget to challenge your friends and family.